Friday, November 07, 2014

Day 5 - Shreem Kleem Namah

"I deserve complete fulfillment."

Shreem Kleem Namah. I attract abundance from my true self.

Tonight's installment left me kinda longing. Nothing much more to say about that, in this white box, at least. Kids were fine, predictable, throughout tonight's meditation and I feel the weather turning
from summery fall to wintery fall.

I'd be lying if I wrote I wasn't more distracted than normal tonight. I was also aware that repeating the bit about deserving complete fulfillment over and over left me wondering about places where complete fulfillment just isn't happening. It's like that thing about asking people about peace and they talk about war, or asking them about belonging and they talk about the times when they were left out. (Brene Brown talks in depth about this.) I don't think that you can consider complete fulfillment without considering the areas where you sense you'd like more. Maybe that's part of the the point.
I note too that not long before this gig started I preferred my lap free during my meditation time but I'm beginning to prefer two girl heads in it. At least tonight I did.

In any case, it's been and long luscious week and this lady's calling it done.

Until tomorrow...

No comments: