Monday, October 26, 2009

MOTHERHOOD

I am pregnant, ~ 26 weeks or so, with my second baby. I love love love being pregnant. I feel I'm very good at it. I am relishing in my three and a half year old's spirit too. Mothering comes so naturally to me, like being high on pixel dust. Being a mama has has opened me up in all directions, and in more ways than I could have imagined. Cliche, perhaps. But do the mamas out there feel me? I feel motherhood is a large part of my purpose and joy. (I hope so at least, because this is what I'm going to be up to for the next little bit...) Truly: my heart breaks open a little more every day, and I can't wait to meet my next small and magnificent teacher.

I will send a CASH PRIZE to anyone who sends the best name. I am compiling BOY and GIRL names. Content details coming soon.










Willoree was born April 7, 2006. She was a home birth baby, born in a tub of warm water in her bedroom. She weighed 8lbs 8oz and measured 21" long. Support your local midwives!!

Our midwives: Karin Hoskin and Amy Colo (and Nichole Calaigas, apprentice, who sunlights as an environmentally-friendly cleaning lady while she's in midwifery school and apprenticing, attending births! (I created her soap bar Bizzy Beez logo, by the way.)

No comments: