Monday, October 26, 2009

BRANDING 101

I was recently asked to present at a small conference about branding. It was a great honor, and I created a few pages of notes and resources for the women to whom I spoke. If anyone's interested, they are below. In them I go over ideas about branding, marketing, offer some exercises to do to get juiced on your own identity creation, the basics of building web sites, terminology and some helpful resources (like affordable stock art and photography and printers I like to work with.)

In other work news...20 new illustrations of mine will be published in an Adobe Photoshop manual by next spring. This is a follow up to last year's version, wherein 20 or so of my older illustrations were published. They illustrated things such as contrast, proportion, balance, and other "design principles". No link to share about this, unfortunately.

Download the PDFs here.

No comments: