Monday, November 02, 2009

Google Profile - WTF

Are you ever just tempted to lie? I don't know where or how this information will be used for or against me, but I just spent some time filling out a "Google Profile". I don't use gmail or many of Google's features (which I hear are fantastic, actually) so this is all really new and cyber-y fictitious to me. And since Google knows everything (kind of like another Go_ I know) I figured I'd better tell her this before you hear it elsewhere. From the page:

A little personality

I was born somewhat premature in a dusty pail in South Dakota to two cowgirls who were escaping persecution from the local churches. We were on the run for around 16 years until we finally settled in Asheville, NC, where I enjoyed my first bath, bagel and too many boyfriends to count.

Thank you.

Then, she asked me (my answers immediately follow):

Something I can't find using Google:
Toilet paper when the roll's finito.

My superpower:
The ability to change kittens into cats in less than a year.

Interests:
Insects, thinking about surfing, Japanese packaging, dark skies and illuminated foregrounds, healing, lipstick and boys.

I'd love to capitalize on Google's great idea and learn a little bit about you! If you care to, fill out the questions and post them back to me. Or post a Google Profile and I will probably never find it.

No comments: