Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Grasshopping Takes Over Longmont, the Boot Scoot Should RISE Up and Kick Them OUT of my Way

Why oh why...

I stepped on a HUGE ass hopper today on my walk home from Willoree's school. It was light green, 3" long – at least. It actually mounded under my foot as would a large rock...it also splatted up its light green death juice up on my shin and I screamed. It was really gross, and I am sorry to report that I don't think I love that someone likened me to a grasshopper a few weeks ago.

Why, oh why are there so MANY FUCKING grasshoppers around this summer? It's a never ending fireworks explosion of grasshoppers at every step. Dear God. What is this all mean?!

My BBF Teresa and I discuss, as we do all things, some grasshoppers. In an email:

imma try to share n expose the cute side of Grasshopper.

rhymes with grandmother.

see the cute front arms gently coddle-holding the delicate stem?

see the middle legs nice and open, like triangle pose, with smurf clap pose on the gentle stem?

and the rear leg – reminds me of a keith ellis pant and thigh, or maybe air jordan sweatpant.

mother of pearling on the bodice.

a frightening side-eye!!

and see the radar 'tennae on that head?
a pupal sac of body mass grub.

(wow i see what you mean)...

like a Trek mountain bike:  http://www.animalpictures1.com/postcard.img1115.htm

like a Grandpa gypsy: http://www.ponderstorm.com/2010/02/24/two-versions-of-the-ant-and-the-grasshopper/

you are only similarly strong in leg and fast in lighting upon the flower of life.  and you have great peripheral vision of the aquarian way...

LOVE


If you are not linking to the above, you non-linkers, here are Trek Mountain bike variety, old grandpa gypsy and the WOW one that gave Teresa realization of my ih woes (that one's about actual size), respectively.

Mother Nature knows best. Maybe I'll just get over myself and eat some, really get WITH the hoppers. Oh god, I am feeling the internal gnarl rising UP.

Animation GrasshopperThe Ant and the GrasshopperGrasshopper

No comments: