Friday, February 05, 2010

Permaculture - Geoff Lawton Video - Springtime is closer than Wintertime

Here we are, 3 days post the goddess Brigid's celebrated day (halfway between the solstice and equinox) and, as spring approaches, I'm happily thinking about gardening. Starting seeds indoors, growing stuff out of yogurt containers on the sunny cill in our kitchen, harvesting lettuces and basil and fresh sweet peas again. I am such a novice in the ways of edible landscape, but I want to get better. I have dreams and I want more inspired friends and land lovers in my life...like Treesa (ecobydesign.net).

I was inspired this morning by this video...and always, of course, by Permaculture. It's sensible, like eating protein for breakfast. The more you read, the more you think, then the more you feel integrated into a nicer, broader more giving world and willing to work within its natural suggestions and dynamics...


No comments: